If you are enrolled in a program at another university you can apply to study one or more units as a cross-institutional student for credit towards an award at your ‘home’ institution. You must satisfy any unit prerequisites and your enrolment will be subject to all the provisions of the Academic Regulations. If you are enrolled on a cross-institutional basis you will be formally assessed in the units in which you are enrolled just as if you were studying at your ‘home’ institution.