- Graduands must arrive at the venue 2-3 hours before the start of the ceremony. Refer to Ceremony Dates for specific start times.
- Follow the signs to the Registration Desk to register your arrival. Please note: the Registration Desk closes 90 minutes prior to the start the ceremony. Graduands who arrive after the allocated registration time will not be admitted into the ceremony.
- Complete the Australian Graduate Survey (AGS).
- Collect your academic dress; you will be directed to the gowning room from the Registration Desk.
- Take your seat in the hall at least 1 hour before the graduation ceremony starts for the graduand briefing.
- Guests can enter the hall 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony. Guest seating is not allocated. Guests with special needs who may require more time to enter the hall should identify themselves to staff at the registration desk so that arrangements can be made.
- The graduation ceremony will last approximately 90 minutes, however the length can vary depending on the number of graduands attending.
- Light refreshments will be served after the graduation ceremony for graduates and their guests.
- Return academic dress to the gowning room no later than 1 hour after the end of the graduation ceremony.
GFP Graduations is the official University photographer and will be available before and after each ceremony to provide graduates with a range of individual and family portraits. Images will be available to view online instantly.
Pre-book your photography sitting to save time at the ceremony.
Degree Presentation Photographs
All graduates will be photographed crossing the stage and receiving their degree. Photographs will be available for you to view and purchase directly after the ceremony.
Soft copies are also available on USB.
Walk away with your degree in a stylish frame. Your certificate will be professionally finished and ready to hang in your office or study. Visit the GFP stand at your ceremony to select the style that suits you.
Click Here to view the full range of frames available.
Commemorate this auspicious occasion by having your degree certificate replicated on a plaque. Plaques can be gold or silver and are mounted on a variety of bases.
Click Here to view the full range of plaques available.
For any enquiries please contact GFP Graduations 1300 360 445.